18th April 2012, 06:11 PM
anubnab

Which combination is suitable for engineering?

for engineering which combination is suitable? phy, chem math, compu or phy, chem, math, bio

Related Questions:
  1. Which combination is suitable for engineering?
  2. Which course is suitable in engineering for girls?
  3. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  4. Which Combination of subjects is best for me for Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Marine Engineering?
  5. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Which course will be suitable after BSc Genetics with Chemistry and Zoology? Option to be chosen in MSc?
  7. Am I suitable for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma course?
  8. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  9. Which is a suitable engineering course after completing 12th with 93.6%? My cutoff marks is 185.50
  10. Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?
  11. Is it possible to study genetic engineering with PCB combination in 12th?
  12. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  13. Which subject i should choose in 11th for joining Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  14. Which IAS subject will be suitable for ECE Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which engineering college will be suitable for me after scoring 70 percentile in HSC Gujarat?
  16. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  17. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  18. What is the combination for BSc Zoology?
27th May 2012, 06:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which combination is suitable for engineering?

Pass in 12th is the basic qualification required to pursue engineering course. Qualification must be obtained with Science as the core subject. In this, combination of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and computer science are best options. Since engineering is a technical course, this combination will help you in future. Minimum 50% marks in 12th are required to apply for B.Tech courses.
15th October 2012, 04:27 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: Which combination is suitable for engineering?

Dear aspirant,
The most important subjects required for engineering are as follows:
physics
mathematics
computer science

These are the subjects which need to be brushed in a better manner to study engineering to get a good result.

Mathematics is an integral part of engineering.
So, you should be confident of this subject.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?