24th April 2011, 12:26 PM
zebaansar

Minimum eligibility criterion for taking admission in MS course in Germany?

What is the basic minimum eligibility criterion for taking admission in M.S in Germany....?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  3. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA? -- [New]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  5. How can I get a better job with average of 61% in degree?
  6. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  7. Can I participate in medical entrance in WB after scoring 30 marks in Maths?
  8. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the minimum score of B.E(mechanical) student to get admission in Germany for MS?
  10. Conditions of PSU exams for a 4th year student from Electrical Branch?
  11. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  12. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  13. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  14. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  15. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  16. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  17. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 63% in 10th, 59.60% in 12th and 61% in B.E?
  18. Is this possible to write AIEEE Exam of upcoming year having joined in Engineering college this year?
17th June 2011, 09:48 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criterion for taking admission in MS course in Germany?

International applicants who want to pursue a Dr-Ing. degree in Germany
are normally expected to hold an American or British-style M.S. degree
with at least one year of graduate coursework beyond a
bachelor's (B.S.) degree. In addition, they will have to provide proof
of proficiency in the German language and may be required to take ad
hoc entry examinations depending on their undergraduate background.
Conversely, a German Diploma in engineering is generally considered
acceptable for admission into a Ph.D. program in the US, provided that
all other admission criteria (i.e. minimum TOEFL and GRE scores, good
letters of recommendation and statement of purpose, evidence of
research potential, etc...) are met. American graduate schools,
however, generally do not accept German applicants with a two or
three-year post-Abitur degree (such as the new bachelor's degrees
proposed under the so-called "Bologna agreement"). Even for an M.S.
program, four years of post-secondary studies are required.

best of luck...
13th January 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criterion for taking admission in MS course in Germany?

what is the eligiblity to do ms in mechanical field
31st July 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I did BCA is their possible to do MS in Computer. For queries mail to [email protected].
9th August 2013, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

i hav got 92.4% , 81% and 72.66% in 10 th,12 th and for btech respectively.ielts score is 7.what is the probability of getting admission in a german university for ms?
22nd October 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Which %to eligibul ms in germany
2nd December 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done Diploma in Mechatronics and Bachelor in Science (Maths Hons.) I have 5 years of experience in Automotive industry. Now I want to pursue MS in Automobile engineering. Is it possible to get admission on basis of my profile. Ofcourse I will undertake GRE and ILETS. Please reply.
2nd December 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done Diploma in Mechatronics and Bachelor in Science (Maths Hons.) I have 5 years of experience in Automotive industry. Now I want to pursue MS in Automobile engineering. Is it possible to get admission on basis of my profile. Ofcourse I will undertake GRE and ILETS. Please reply.
10th June 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

my 10, 2 and UG percentage 70 and above. What eligibility for admission in MS at german universities?
1st January 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I did BCA and my percentage is 60.5. Am I eligible for admission in MS at Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?