18th August 2012, 06:43 PM
suresh.chaudhary82

What is the requirement for Bank Manager exam?

i am B.tech student i aligibal for this exam if not then what requirement for this

29th December 2012, 03:36 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement for Bank Manager exam?

If you want to Join the Bank at the Officer Level, Than you have to give the PO exams.

The PO exams are conducted by IBPS on behalf of 20 Govt Banks

SBI conducts its own PO exams

Educational Qualifications for the PO exams- Graduation pass with Minimum 60% marks

Age should be between 21 and 30 years
Age relaxations of 3 years is given to OBC and 5 years to SC/ST

So, if you meet the above eligibilty, than you can apply for the written test when the notification for the written test is announced.

Currently there is no new notifications.
29th December 2012, 07:55 PM
obulasettylakshmi

Minimum complete any degree in any course, after that write the entrance exam of bank manger posts which are conducted by IBPS services, then u will eligible for manager.k
30th December 2012, 12:17 PM
kiruthika m.m

If your interested to become an bank manager , then you should apply for PO examination , In our country there are so many bank are conduct po examination .

The eligibility criteria for Bank examination is differ from bank to bank .

For Bank po examination you should qualified for bachelor degree in any stream like ,B.com , B.sc , BBA , BCA , with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .

If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks .

Your age should be 21 year to 30 years and relaxation is given for 5 years for sc/s candidate and 3 years for OBC candidate .

You should have good good communication skill and computer knowledge .

The selction process for PO examination is based on Written examination , group discussion and , Interview .

Syllabus for Bank examination , Reasoning , English Language , Numerical Ability , General knowledge , and General awareness .

If your qualified in PO examination , Then you should definitely become an bank manager.
31st March 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.com(1st sem) from vikramuniversity ujjain and i want to become bank manager in gornment bank ,so after B.com ,what should i do, plc give me rpy earlier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?