11th August 2013, 01:04 AM
subodh1993

What is the scope after completing B.Tech ECE?

sir/mam.I am pursuing b.tech(ece).what are the scope afer completing the same ...

16th August 2013, 12:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after completing B.Tech ECE?

B.Tech holders in ECE can find adequate career opportunities now days. GATE qualified candidates can join as ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’ in PSU. PSU such as BPCL, HPCL, etc recruits candidates with a minimum of 60% marks in engineering. For joining engineering services sector, you must qualify UPSC conducted ESE exam. ECE holders can find opportunities with private sector firms like Whirlpool, Samsung, and Infosys. They can try for the profile of ‘Section Engineer’ in railways.
16th August 2013, 12:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech holders in ECE can find adequate career opportunities now days. GATE qualified candidates can join as ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’ in PSU. PSU such as BPCL, HPCL, etc recruits candidates with a minimum of 60% marks in engineering. For joining engineering services sector, you must qualify UPSC conducted ESE exam. ECE holders can find opportunities with private sector firms like Whirlpool, Samsung, and Infosys. They can try for the profile of ‘Section Engineer’ in railways.
4th March 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii...i m persuing b.tech 8th sem with agreegate 68%.....which field is the best after b.tech for me plzzzz reply
4th March 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii...i m persuing b.tech 8th sem with agreegate 68%.....which field is the best after b.tech for me plzzzz reply
28th August 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm B.E in ECE with second class with agreegate 70%....which is the best course to enter in IT industry reply me plzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?