6th September 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after doing ICWA? How much is the salary offered to CWA students? Is there any need to go for internships during the course?

hello sir,
i just want to know about the scope after doing icwa & salary offered to cwa students..... and is there any need to go for internships during the course?????

21st September 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after doing ICWA? How much is the salary offered to CWA students? Is there any need to go for internships during the course?

What is the minimam sallary of a cwa.
11th November 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after doing ICWA? How much is the salary offered to CWA students? Is there any need to go for internships during the course?

what type of job is there after icwa cource ?
14th November 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i m in 13th i also interested in icwai coures. i take tax subject. so sir, i can apply for icwai after 15th. thats good for me and what is the salary range for icwai fresher student. please reply me.
11th December 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am in cwa final now so can any body provide me any website link or address of cwa firms..providing practicl training
29th May 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How much scope in icwai and also about the starting salary of it?
12th July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am purshing law and i have completed M.com in.. 2011 and my age is 25year now i want know. can i join this cource ?. i think i will complete this cource after 4-5 year after there will no problem for job .specially age matter plz help me
1st March 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What is starting salary offered to a cwa
22nd March 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hi

How much scope in icwai and also about the starting salary of it?
26th March 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

how long does it take for an average person to be a CWA after graduation?
19th May 2013, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Yes, practical training is compulsory for the students of CWA who are appearing for Dec 2013 exam(before sep 30th, u must have a practical training certificate of atleast 6 months). As per the scopes are concerned... its vry good specially in manufacturing sector. but its a fact too dat after completing CWA its tough to get even 20000 in market but once u get the experiance 4-5 yrs... then the Sky is limit.
20th December 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a inspector of customs.Should i do ca/cwa? if yes then what is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?