Unregistered

What is the scope after having biology

i want to know scopes when i m having biology....please tel me the details

29th November 2012, 03:49 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope after having biology

Hi,
Well you can go for teaching posts in schools. You will have to do a one or two year B.Ed. qualification. On completion of this along with your graduation you can go for any school and teach biology in the secondary or higher secondary department. Unless you do B.Ed. you will not get this opportunity. If you have done some programming courses like C or C++ or JAVA, then you can join as a programmer in a small corporate company also. But for this you need quite good grip over the language. Lastly, you can also join human resources department in any company with biology.
19th December 2012, 09:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after having biology

Candidates interested in Biology can select graduation in its branches like Zoology or Botany. M.Sc holders can join as research fellow in reputed organizations. Also they have the option to join reputed job positions in teaching sector also. The Botanical Survey of India, The Zoological Survey of India, etc are some of the firms demanding Biology graduates. Those who have passed 12th with Biology can join field like medicine, diary science, fisheries and pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?