26th April 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Tech in Digital Techniques for Design and Planning and which colleges are offering this course?

What are the future options and scope of B.TECH (DTDP) i.e. B.Tech in Digital Techniques for Design and Planning? What kind of jobs can I expect and which are the colleges offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future prospect for B.Tech students of digital techniques for design and planning
  2. What are the future prospects for B.Tech students of Digital Techniques for design and planning in computer science
  3. Eligibility criteria for M.Arch in digital architecture and urban planning
  4. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  6. Previous 10 year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Architecture?
  7. Which course should I join after B.Tech among Civil engineering, M.Planning and M.Design?
  8. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  9. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  10. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?
  11. What is the syllabus for PGCET for ECE?
  12. Which are the colleges offering NCR B.Tech Biotech? What is the scope in it?
  13. BTech(Fashion Technology) or BDes(Fashion Design), which one has better scope? -- [New]
  14. Available courses after doing Bachelors in Agchitecture?
  15. IETE DIPIETE-ET(New Scheme) Logic Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Which course to choose for my summer training?
  17. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  18. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
30th June 2018, 04:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech in Digital Techniques for Design and Planning and which colleges are offering this course?

Scope of B.Tech in Digital Techniques for Design and Planning:

After successful completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in

<> Design Industries
<> Planning Organization
<> Construction Companies
<> Media Sector
<> Software Sector
<> Film Industries..etx.,

You may apply for several posts namely Web designers, print media, set designers, construction engineers, building managers,..etc.,

Colleges offering this course are,

@ Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
@ IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad
@ AP Engineering College
@ Institute of Technology, BHU, Varanasi..etc.,
10th February 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech in Digital Techniques for Design and Planning and which colleges are offering this course?

what is future scope of DTDP engineering course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?