30th January 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of mechanical diploma in thermal power plant

what is the scope of mechanical diploma in thermal power plant

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  2. Hi I am Sagar
  3. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  5. How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
  6. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur? -- [New]
  7. Can I Change my course from B.Sc to B.Sc(Mechanical engineering) by taking admission through correspondence? I'm working in Thermal power plant and I've done B.Sc(PCM)
  8. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  9. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  10. Post diploma in thermal power plant engineering Examination Date and course starting date? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  12. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  13. Admission date of diploma course in thermal power plant training?
  14. What are the jobs for EEE students?
  15. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  16. How can I do diploma in mechanical from distance education?
  17. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  18. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
21st August 2013, 03:12 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: What is the scope of mechanical diploma in thermal power plant

hello friend,
In power plants for diploma mechanical students jobs are available.

asstt. engineering mechanical engineer,
manager post(experieence 10 years),
shift manager,
supervisor trainee,
asstt. manager,
mgr. process engineer.
in case you have experience it is easy to get a job in big company.
ok.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?