17th August 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Metallurgy course after 4 years? How much is the package and companies offering the placements?

sir i got admission in pec chandigarh in metallurgy this year in fact ryt now. wt z d scope after 4 years nd wt z d avg package 1 cn expect 4m ds coleg in ds branch? also pls tel me d companies who com in ds coleg 4 d placements.......

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?
  2. How can I get a government job after doing B.E Metallurgy
  3. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations for Metallurgy student in Eastern India?
  4. How to approach Metallurgy companies for job being a fresher?
  5. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  6. Which companies are offering off campus placements? How to apply?
  7. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
  8. Jobs opportunities in Metallurgy field in India? How much is the salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of B.Tech in Metallurgy course? Which field is better for Post Graduation after B.Tech in Metallurgy course?
  10. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  11. Can I get selected during campus placements after scoring 63% in 10th and 56% in 12th? Names of those companies? How much package will I get?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  13. Which are the companies offeirng internship program for Metallurgy and material science engineering
  14. Will my resume be refused during placements? -- [New]
  15. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  16. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  17. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  18. What is the scope for B.Tech bioinformatics? Companies offering jobs?
16th October 2011, 12:32 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope in Metallurgy course after 4 years? How much is the package and companies offering the placements?

I strongly believe that opportunities for metallurgist in India are limited. Some are paid good but some very less. If highly paid jobs are required, you need to acquire additional skills. One of them which I know is corrosion. Oil and Gas companies will be ready to recruit a good corrosion Engineer because he is an inevitable part of the inspection department. you can think of joining third party inspection companies to start your career

package will we around 3 to 6 lakh.
27th November 2011, 10:34 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope in Metallurgy course after 4 years? How much is the package and companies offering the placements?

there is too much scope for metallurgy engg because this is available in very less college. you will get good package after this branch bcause there is too much requirement in this field and student is less. you can get 3.00lacs to 6.00 lacs per annum if you have capacity salary is depend on your talent and intelligency also...........so there is lot of scope in future.
29th January 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

did fresher get job easily in india?
27th March 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam,

I'm doing job in a Steel company in Mumabi,looking after International marketing.please tell the courses which is related to my field,may be in Sreel marketing or engineering courses which i can do with my job.

Regards,

Javed
29th July 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i m in metallurgy and materials engineering in vnit nagpur.i will be doing pg in mm..what are placements...
29th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

after 4 year placement are available in all metallurgical engineers
2nd September 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Is best to do metallurgylical engineering in jntu clg of vizainagaram
3rd September 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

is better to do metallurgy in jntu vizianagram or mechanical in ordinary clg named chaitanya engineering clg
14th November 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope in Metallurgy from N.I.T, Raipur
16th January 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how can i do a NDT or corrosion course in distance education?I'm a metallurgy graduate from NIT Warangal & I have one year experience in Jindal steels.
6th March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

wt is the job opportunity in MME
6th March 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

wt about freshers in MME
22nd June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

will corrosion be included in metallurgy??
23rd June 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have to study in matallergical engineering in ms university in gujarat.and i want to do my own business to releat this filed.how can i start my business to releat this filed. and how much scope in this filed in future.after study should i do a job.
6th August 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i am study in metallurgy engg. in ms uni.i am got in ms uni. civil and electronics but i am in metallurgy so in some thing wrong.please give me answer please.
5th June 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

is metallurgical engineering has good scope after 4 years ? im from a middle class family and some people say that to study metallurgical engg our parents has to be rich to help me. is that true?
24th July 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the scope in Metallurgy from N.I.T, Raipur
raipur was first a purely metallurgical and mining college.so metallurgy is always good there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?