22nd October 2012, 08:04 PM
shubhi2407

What is the scope in railway for B.Tech IT graduate

SIR, kindly tell the scope in railway for b.tech IT graduate.what all jobs are there and the criteria for selection.

26th January 2013, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in railway for B.Tech IT graduate

B.Tech holders are usually considered for the position of Junior Engineer/ Section Engineer. Most of the technical positions in railways are available for mechanical/electrical engineers. CSE/IT holders in engineering can apply for selected positions only. You can look for various technical job positions. Details on job positions can be collected from the web portal of RRB.
30th June 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in railway for B.Tech IT graduate

sir,i am a b.tech student in information technology.and now got the job in trd/elect department as a helper post.is there any scope for my promotion according to my b.tech(it) certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?