19th May 2012, 01:32 PM
chandanshelar

What shall I do after completion of B.Com course? Can I be eligible to do MCA course?

what should i do after B.com ?2012 can i do mca after passing B.com and 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  3. Am I eligible to join MCA course after completion of B.Sc course with Zoology and Chemistry?
  4. Should I go for MCA after doing B.Com from IGNOU?
  5. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  6. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA via distance education? -- [New]
  7. Are candidates of B.Com course eligible for MCA course?
  8. How to join CA after completion of B.Com programme?
  9. What shall I do after completion of B.Com course? Can I be eligible to do MCA course?
  10. Can I be eligible for MCA in Pune University after taking Maths in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  13. Should I go for MBA(IT) or MCA after passing B.Com from Mumbai University with 51%
  14. Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA admission after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do MSW after completing B.Com in Accountancy?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ethical Hacking certification after completion of MCA course? What is the duration of the course?
  17. After completion of B.Com am I eligible for AMIE?
  18. Am i eligible for PGDCA without maths? I have done commerce with B.Com honors
19th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Com course? Can I be eligible to do MCA course?

yes , you can do MCA after B.com if you fulfill the required eligibility conditions.

Doing MCA is good career move after B.com as with this qualification you will have very good career/job prospects.

you already acquire the knowledge of business management through the commerce degree and with MCA degree you will have knowledge of Computer Application in very detail.

Blend of Finance and Computer Knowledge can bring to you a very good position and salary in any organization.

But you should maintain that you are doing MCA from good institution as doing MCA from any Institute will not give you that much benefit.

Master in Computer Application is 3 years Post Graduate degree course in which you will learn and understand both theory and applications in Computer.

Eligibility for admission in MCA

1. Graduation in any Discipline from recognized university.
2. At least 50% to 60% marks in your graduation.
3. you must have studied Maths/Statistics/Business-Maths in class 12th.

There are many universities which are offering MCA course.

But almost all the Reputed conduct Entrance Exam to take candidate in MCA course.

Entrance Examinations comprises Reasoning , English Comprehension and Mathematics of 12th standard.

TOP UNIVERSITIES OF MCA

-Pune University

- Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi

- Hyderabad Central University

- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy

- Birla Institute of Technology(BITS), Ranchi

- National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal

- PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore

- Bharathiar University -Coimbatore

- MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad

- Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)

- Pondicherry Central University

- Banaras Hindu University - Varnasi

- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut
13th July 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of B.Com course? Can I be eligible to do MCA course?

i want to do MCA after completing B.COM & i have statistics subject in 12th
plz give me suggestion immigetely
thank you
shakeel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?