8th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete graduation from IGNOU if I have backlogs in TY.B.Com course?

I Have Completed My SY.Bcom In Pune University And I Have Backlouge in Last Year in TYBCOM sO nOW Can i Complete My Graduation Through This IGNOU University Pls Reply Me? I just wanted to know the possibilities and steps which I need to follow up now.

Thank you!

9th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete graduation from IGNOU if I have backlogs in TY.B.Com course?

No, you can't complete your graduation from IGNOU if having backlogs in T.Y.B.Com course. You have to complete your graduation from the university where you completed your 1st year and 2nd year.
If you want to pursue graduation from IGNOU, then you have to take admission in the first year of graduation and complete the graduation from IGNOU. You can't change your university in the middle of your graduation.
10th August 2015, 07:48 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: Can I complete graduation from IGNOU if I have backlogs in TY.B.Com course?

Hi...........,

IGNOU university does not allow any admission at 3rd year of B.COm. You thus can not complete B.com from IGNOU currently. I suggest you to complete this graduate college only from your current university. Clear all your backlogs from the current university and then also complete the last year degree and get it certified from the college.
Your hard work and motivation will help you in completion of the B.COM degree.

Thanks
28th January 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Does having backlogs effect my percentage at the end?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?