23rd October 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What shoud I do after completion of 10th with 68% and 12th with 45%?

i asutosh baral ,secured 68% in 10th,but unfortunately i secured 45% in 12th,tell me what can i now?

23rd October 2011, 04:26 PM
sanjibdebnath33

Default Re: What shoud I do after completion of 10th with 68% and 12th with 45%?

Your score is not so good & you did not tell about your stream. You just do some BBA or BCA or any other professional cources. All the best.
23rd October 2011, 04:36 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shoud I do after completion of 10th with 68% and 12th with 45%?

your 10th marks is moderate but 12th marks is not so much good. in this condition i will suggest you to go for general line study only. you have not mentioned in which stream you have done your 12th. if you are from science stream then do for b.Sc study with a honors subject or in pass. if you have completed 12th in arts then go for B.A study and if you are from commerce then go for B.com study.

if you want to go for any professional course then i think that will not be a good idea. because for most of the professional course minimum marks criterion is 60% to take admission. even if you get chance also in any institute then it will be more difficult to get job in any organization after completion of your course. so it will be good idea for you to avoid professional courses.

if you do general graduation study then if you can do good result then may be you will get chance to do master degree from any institution. after graduation you will be eligible for so many job for which 60% marks criterion is not given. so you will be eligible for that and also you may get good job then. if you are interested in diploma in engineering then you may go for it. then your 12th result is not required. but at the time of job when you will skip 12th result then you have to show valid reason.

now you have to decide what you will do now. best of luck.
23rd October 2011, 05:23 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear
after complete your 10th in good percentage and also you get good score in 12th
your career is good now then you decide where you go after your 12th
then you decide what you do

I only suggest you after 12th career but decision is yours:-
you go for graduation course
*B.SC
*B.COM
*LLB
*Other integrated course available

I also provide here one chart:-

Good Luck.............
23rd October 2011, 05:25 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear

*B.SC
*B.COM
*LLB

I also provide here one chart:-

Good Luck.............
23rd October 2011, 05:56 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i asutosh baral ,secured 68% in 10th,but unfortunately i secured 45% in 12th,tell me what can i now?
your 10th marks is moderate but 12th marks is not so much good. in this condition i will suggest you to go for general line study only. you have not mentioned in which stream you have done your 12th. if you are from science stream then do for b.Sc study with a honors subject or in pass. if you have completed 12th in arts then go for B.A study and if you are from commerce then go for B.com study.

depend upon your goal u can join either bsc or b.com depend upon ur coursejoined in intermediate
23rd October 2011, 06:33 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Hi dear

*B.SC
*B.COM
*LLB

all the best
23rd October 2011, 08:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have not mention your stream, in which you have passed the 12th..
As you have secured very poor marks in 12th then you will not be able to get a good job opportunity.

Your lesser marks will also create some problem during the admission in higher studies...

But you can apply for the courses like-

For commerce stream:-

1.B.Com
2.CA
3.ICWA
4.CS
5.BBA
6.BCA

For arts stream:-

1.BA
2.LLB
3.BBA
4.Fashion technology

For Science stream:-

1.B.Sc
2.Engineering
3.MBBS
4.BCA
5.BBA

etc..

All the best.
23rd October 2011, 08:38 PM
Dina Swargiari

If you did your HS in Science, you pursue B.sc with honours Botany and if you were in Arts, then you prefer hons. Political Science.
23rd October 2011, 09:19 PM
Ashishkrgautam

Your 10th percentage is good but 12th percentage is low. You can repeat your 12th class with coaching of entrance exams according to your stream.Good Luck.
24th October 2011, 05:13 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

You have not mentioned the stream of your study so that I can guide you properly.

You marks in the class 12th are not up to the mark but still you have a lot of opportunity.

If you have passed class 12th with Science stream you may go for the courses like B.Sc,BCA.You can also try to take admission in any polytechnic course.

If you have passed class 12th from commerce stream then you can apply for B.Com or you can do professional courses like ICWAI,ICAI,ICSI,CFA etc.

In arts stream also you will find a lot of opportunity.You may take admission in B.A in various subjects.

Besides you may also apply for course like BBA.

Now the choice is yours.

Best Wishes....
31st October 2011, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

1)BPO
2)Lic Agent
3)Defense Job
4)ITI
5)RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
6)BANK CLERICAL JOB
7)DIPLOMA IN DANCE AND MUSIC
8)Primary School Teacher Jobs.
9)PSC group D exam.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?