21st April 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after my graduation in commerce? Is there any scope of doing MA in Sindhi literature?

what is the scope in future for a person doing m.a. in sindhi literature?
please send me the details

30th May 2015, 01:54 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after my graduation in commerce? Is there any scope of doing MA in Sindhi literature?

If you have done graduation in commerce then it will be better for you if you master degree in commerce too. You cannot do a master degree on a subject with respect to which you have not completed your graduation on. In fact you must have done B.A. in Sindhi literature to do a master degree in the same. Since you have mentioned, I would like to say, that M.A. in Sindhi literature has better scope than commerce. There are lacs of people doing B.Com honors and in comparison to that jobs are very low in number. In fact literature has a huge prospect in abroad. You will be able to get any language translator or language teacher job, if you have degree in that respective language. But as I said, you have to first complete B.A. honors in Sindhi. Then complete M.A. honors in Sindhi.
30th May 2015, 04:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after my graduation in commerce? Is there any scope of doing MA in Sindhi literature?

M.A. has a lot of scope if you pursue after your graduation in commerce. but my suggestion to you is that you should look for the scope first, rather you should look for your interest.
Because you will perform your best in the field in which you have inborn interest.
Some of the best options after completing your graduation in commerce are--->

** Master in Management Studies

** Certified Financial Planner-CFP

** CRISIL Certified Analyst Program (CCAP)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?