8th April 2017, 11:07 PM
AMITPASU

Where to do the summer training for mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I am Amit Kumar 3rd year student (mechanical). I want to do summer training so please tell me procedure and details about that name - Amit Kumar, college-rkgit college ghaziabad? Can you please provide me the answer soon?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Training in any Company that offers Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students? -- [New]
  3. Which Companies in Odisha offer Summer Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  7. 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?
  8. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  9. How can I get summer training in mechanical production stream?
  10. What is the cost and place of the company which provide summer training for mechanical candidates?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  12. Where to go for summer internship in Mechanical engineering stream at Ambala?
  13. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  14. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Which companies offer 2 months summer training for mechanical engineering student?
  17. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  18. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
15th April 2017, 09:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do the summer training for mechanical engineering?

There are many government organization as well as private companies where mechanical engineering candidate can pursue summer training course.

1. National Thermal Power Corporation.

2. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

3. Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited.

4. Steel Authority of India Limited.

You can also do summer training in private companies like Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki etc. Enrollment is done on basis of first come first serve basis. Some company have percentage criteria which you need to meet to get enrolled for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?