24th February 2012, 09:45 AM

What should I do to get Government Job being a student pursuing 4th year of BE in IT?

hello,
i m a fourth year student of BE from an IT branch what should i do after this. i am kneely intrested in government job so.... plz suggest me....

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Government Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in IT?
  2. Information about government companies in India? I am a student pursuing B.Tech 4th year ECE
  3. Is it possible for me to apply for any Railway Government jobs which pursing 4th year B.Tech Mechanical?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  8. How to get a Job in Cap Gemini being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. How can I apply for government job in BSNL or Bank PO while doing B.Tech 4th year Computer Science?
  10. For which government jobs can I apply after pursuing B.Tech 4th year in Computer Science?
  11. How can I get job in Infosys if didn't qualify in on-campus interview being a B.Tech 4th year student?
  12. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  13. Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?
  14. How to get Job in Government Companies like NTPC, SAIL, BSNL etc. being a student of 4th year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. Government job for 4th semester CSE student?
  17. How to get a government job while pursuing BCA 3rd year?
  18. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2012, 06:26 PM
arpitachouksey

Default Re: What should I do to get Government Job being a student pursuing 4th year of BE in IT?

He,there are different types of government job,so it is depend upon you in which field you like to do job.There are bank jobs for which you give PO and other exams etc.And if you want technical field than GATE exam is best choice which is the entrance exam of M.Tech through that you can get opportunities to face interview directly in all big companies,if you have good mark score card of GATE.Similarly there are various exam you can search that jobs in fresher world.Best of Luck
25th July 2013, 03:37 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to get Government Job being a student pursuing 4th year of BE in IT?

HI

For grabbing government job, you should have very good marks.
Apart from good marks, you should have good aptitude, good reasoning, good communication and presentation skills
A good knowledge about the current affair and company you are sitting for.

If you are trying for job offcampus, then you have to keep checking for various opening in employment news.

You should appear for GATE as most PSU, are recruiting candidates based on GATE score.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?