2nd July 2011, 04:14 AM
sk.saiful.inam

What should I do to get a job having completed my Dipoma in Computer Science Engineering with 62%?

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN Computer Sc. and Engg. in with 62% but till date i hav not getting any job,,,,,,

kindly do the needful..

Warm regards,

SK SAIFUL INAM

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in IB after completing engineering in computer science and engineering?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get CSE job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering with 76%
  4. Is this a better choice of joining in 100% Job Guarantee Training centers having completed Computer Science Engineering this year? Which Institutes are best for this purpose?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get Job instantly?
  6. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  7. How to get a good job after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering? I have secured 82.6% in engineering
  8. How to do teaching job after completing MSc in computer science?
  9. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
  10. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in US/London being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. I have completed my BE in computer science : What to do next?
  14. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  16. How can I get a job in IT company after completing B.Tech and diploma in computer science
  17. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  18. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
2nd July 2011, 08:07 AM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: What should I do to get a job having completed my Dipoma in Computer Science Engineering with 62%?

There are lucrative job prospects for the diploma holders in computer engineering. They are appointed in manufacturing production facilities and by various computer service centers that sell and provide after sale services to the customer. There are also scopes of self employment as with the increasing number of computer user there are increased need of computer technicians. So diploma holders in computer engineering have a lot of job prospect in the modern consumer market.

After completion of your diploma you can go for Btech.

After completion of your Btech,there will be a many no.of s/w jobs.
2nd July 2011, 09:55 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do to get a job having completed my Dipoma in Computer Science Engineering with 62%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk.saiful.inam View Post
I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN Computer Sc. and Engg. in with 62% but till date i hav not getting any job,,,,,,

kindly do the needful..

Warm regards,

SK SAIFUL INAM
Dear Saiful Inam

Sorry that you haven't got succeeded to get a job yet after completing your Diploma in CSE.

It would be better if you have provided what attempts you did to get the job if you have done max attempts and told us your problem then there may be problem in your attempts in which way you have made them.

But if the case that you have not much attempts but expecting the job to come near feet is not the right attitude in my opinion.

As you know the job market in the current scenario is really a good boost for young freshers and only one bad thing about this situation the freshers are competing with the experienced who have lost their jobs at the time of Recession.

But this is the temporary effect of the job market soon every one who is talented will get jobs with ease.

But your attempts to get them should be damn sincere whatever may be the result your attempt should be of your max.

And coming to your job enhancing courses are Networking courses like CISCO certified courses will help you

next Microsoft or NIIT or GNIIT courses will very much help you to get the jobs in software field with ease.

I think you are very much alert about Communication skills if you are lacking in knowledge based skills also its will not effect the chances of getting jobs if you lack in the communication or soft skills then definitely you have to wait till your skills gets improved.

This is all what I can say you about your position. Hope you understood. For any further queries do post in the same forum

We are ready to help you

Regards

~AdityA~
2nd July 2011, 09:59 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job having completed my Dipoma in Computer Science Engineering with 62%?

Doing BE would a better idea you can get into th course through lateral entry and you can choose any branch but pursuing th same branch gives you more knowledge and develop your skill
2nd July 2011, 11:26 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after completion of your diploma you should have got job through
your college in campus selection or now you can get job from
off campus .

*you do some computer course to get more knowledge's
*prepare well for your group discussion
*hr interview
* you can get job from ciompany like

*tcs
*satyam
*wipro
* & etc........
good luck..........
2nd July 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma course in ECE branch with 65% . What kind of job can i get?
2nd July 2011, 03:28 PM
raja badam

Dear Aspirant,

You Have secured 62% of marks in you diploma in Computer Science engineering.

yes,you can get job but low starting salary.If you want a job necessary.so you apply your resume with your educational qualifications in www.timejobs.com and www.shine.com.

And follow News paper regularly that is use full for you a lot.

Communicate with your friends regularly.

revise Basics of Programs often.If you are Economically good,you go for Further Studies.

Be Confident.

All the best for you...
2nd July 2011, 09:56 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

If you still have not got any job after trying then it is advisable that you should do a specialized course in any subject of computer science.

It would be helpful because now a days many people are sitting without any job with their diploma certificate...so you need to have something extra than those.

In this world, where B.tech, M.tech, MBA, MCA are in demand, you got to have something special in you to stand out in the crowd.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say...

Polish yourself in your field...have some X-Factor....which will be recognized by all.
4th July 2011, 08:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have pretty good percentage for your Diploma course. It is strange that you are not able to get a job till now. Since you are a diploma holder in computer, you can go ahead and join for courses like CCNA or MCP. This will open a new door for you to get a job. You can apply in companies as network administrator. You can also do software testing courses. Software testers are in great demand at present.
13th January 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

i have 3 years diploma in computer science engineering but not getting job what course shud i do??
18th January 2012, 12:43 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

in any software company their is mainly three round.
1)aptitude test
2)technical
3)hr
in the first round checked your mathematical skill.
2 nd round company checked you are technically strong or not.
in 3rd round checked your communication skill and tour attitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?