27th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed b.com from du with 45%. Can I pursue masters of hindi from ignou? Can you let me know the procedure and the process which I have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if everyone can give me the suggestion on the same.

Thank you!

27th February 2016, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks?

You must have degree in Hindi or any stream in Hindi medium to become eligible for M.A Hindi admission in India. If you have completed B.Com in Hindi medium then only you will be eligible for M.A Hindi.

Admission is mostly on the basis of marks in the degree in most cases. Some even conduct entrance exam for admission.
27th February 2016, 09:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed b.com from du with 45%. Can I pursue masters of hindi from ignou? Can you let me know the procedure and the process which I have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if everyone can give me the suggestion on the same.

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.A in Hindi from IGNOU after the completion of B.Com with 45% marks. The eligibility to study M.A in Hindi from IGNOU is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. There is no age limit to study the course. The website link is
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...mes/detail/4/2
28th February 2016, 12:17 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Masters degree in Hindi from IGNOU.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Masters degree in Hindi is that the candidate must have passed bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The minimum duration of the course is 2 years while that of maximum is 5 years in IGNOU.

To apply for this course go to https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
23rd August 2022, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mater degree in hindi after bmcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?