15th July 2013, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for IAS and IPS?

What i should to for ias & ips. what is the difference between ias and ips. i had passed 12 reeecently.I have comm. streme. without maths . can i do. ?????????????

8th May 2014, 12:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for IAS and IPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What i should to for ias & ips. what is the difference between ias and ips. i had passed 12 reeecently.I have comm. streme. without maths . can i do. ?????????????
If you're aspiring to become IAS or IPS Officer then you have to appear in Civil Service Entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC. IAS Stands for (Indian Administrative Officer) and IPS stands for (Indian Police Services) and It's one of the Civil Service Entrance Examination which is Organized by Union Public Service Commission. This Entrance Examination held every times year. Basically, the Civil Service Entrance Examination is divided into , Preliminary(Civil Service Aptitude Test), Main Examination,Interview etc.... The Applicant who Qualified in Preliminary Examination are applicable to apply for Intermediate Examination. Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination. The age of the candidate should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years and relaxation will be applicable upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates. Applicant should be also physically as well as Medically fit for this Entrance Examination.
15th June 2014, 10:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for IAS and IPS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you're aspiring to become IAS or IPS Officer then you have to appear in Civil Service Entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC. IAS Stands for (Indian Administrative Officer) and IPS stands for (Indian Police Services) and It's one of the Civil Service Entrance Examination which is Organized by Union Public Service Commission. This Entrance Examination held every times year. Basically, the Civil Service Entrance Examination is divided into , Preliminary(Civil Service Aptitude Test), Main Examination,Interview etc.... The Applicant who Qualified in Preliminary Examination are applicable to apply for Intermediate Examination. Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination. The age of the candidate should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years and relaxation will be applicable upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates. Applicant should be also physically as well as Medically fit for this Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?