28th October 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to change school while doing 11th science to 12th?

Am I eligible to change school while doing 11th science to 12th? What should be the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

30th October 2015, 03:47 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to change school while doing 11th science to 12th?

Yes you can change school even after completion of 11th standard but this process is so complex that most of the schools refuse to give you admission at this stage.

So, first of all you need to find an appropriate school for you. After that visit to school campus and have a direct meeting with school principal. Ask them about your admission. If they agree to give admission then complete admission related formalities.
30th October 2015, 09:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You must have to complete your 11th class for getting admission in the 12th standard in the new school.

You can definitely change your school after completing the all documents required for doing so.

My suggestion to you is that you should not change your board after 11th standard because it will take some time to adjust in the new board pattern. So you should change your school in the same board.

Here are some important documents that you will need at he time of changing your school :

A school leaving certificate.

Passport size photographs.

Your date of birth certificate.

Mark sheet of 11th standard with no backlog.

Your residence proof may be required.

You must have to mention a reason for changing your school.
30th October 2015, 10:30 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Hi,

You are eligible in getting admission if you are studying in 11th Class,but you have to do schooling from 11th Class.You can do the 11th with Science and other also.
You can get the admission in CBSE School but in 11th Class you have to register for 11th and 12th Class as advance.Because the 12th Exam is a CBSE Board Exam,the students those register in 11th would be eligible for 12th Class.So i suggest you don't change your school.If you are getting so much problems in your school then you can talk to the Principal of the School where you want to take the admission.You can get the admission in the same city.But if you can complete a year also in your school that would be so better for you.
30th October 2015, 11:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change school for pursuing 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard. As per the Education Board rules which offers Higher Secondary course, you need to pursue 2 years course from same school. So, it is not possible to change school for pursuing 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard.
31st October 2015, 04:05 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, you can change school after 11th standard but only in those schools which are of same board as of you are continuing your 11th .
But, you need not to change your school in 12th standard as 12th boards examination is gateway to competitive world and it is very important to secure high marks to uplift your confidence for future competitive examinations.

Also, most of the schools do not provide admission in 12th standard after completing 11th from other school.
So, if you are determined to change your school then ,first of all, you need to search for the school which provide admission in 12th standard after completing 11th from other school.
After that, you will need to apply for admission when the school invites application for admission.
At the time of admission, you will need documents of 11th standard from previous school ,
-Admit card
-Marks Sheet
-Registration number in CBSE
-Character certificate showing that the student is not involved in any disciplinary action
-Transfer Certificate
31st October 2015, 05:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

According to the general rules, the candidate should not change the school while he/ she is pursuing in class or after completion of class 11 for admission to class 12.

If the candidates parents are transferred or migrated then you can change the school.

To change the school the candidate must have passed class 11 examination from a recognized school. The admission is offered in the respective school if there are vacancies in the class.

If there is availability of seats then the candidate must have to submit the Transfer certificate, conduct certificate, previous year class memo, Mentioning the reason for changing the school etc.., and should submit it to the corresponding school at the time of admission.
31st October 2015, 05:22 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

yes! my dear , you can change it is simple and easy procedure .
-> select the college to which you are going to join.
-> obtain the certificates like ;
a) 10th marklist ,
b) study certificate
c) transfer certicate
d) 11th mark list ..
submit the above certificates to the new college management they will grant your admission after paying fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?