8th May 2011, 11:31 AM
Ashish$kmr

What should I do to increase my knowledge in the industrial line while doing ECE 3rd year?

sir, i am a b.tech student of 3rd year from electronics and comm. Branch. What i do that my knowledge will increase in industrial line and my career will be bright.

Related Questions:
  1. Which book to refer to increase my General Knowledge? Which are the jobs available after B.Tech ECE?
  2. Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student?
  3. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
  4. Is DRDO, Agra offered Industrial Training related to Wireless Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?
  6. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  7. How to do 6 months industrial training in Infosys? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  8. Can I get stipend to do Industrial Training in BHEL, Hyderabad being an ECE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to apply in Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. How may I get a industrial training in Bangalore region after completing B.tech 3rd year in ECE from MIT?
  11. Which is better between Industrial Training in B.Tech ECE 2nd year?
  12. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How can I do Industrial Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which company I can get a better training which will increase practical knowledge?
  16. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  18. Industrial training in L&T in winter vacation to gain knowledge and experience?
12th May 2011, 08:24 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do to increase my knowledge in the industrial line while doing ECE 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish$kmr View Post
sir, i am a b.tech student of 3rd year from electronics and comm. Branch. What i do that my knowledge will increase in industrial line and my career will be bright.
Your Interest towards your Engineering is really appreciable.But don't worry your jobs i mean

Don't try to increase your knowledge for the sake of getting job all alone . you need to acquire talent and invent something new as a engineer the engineer is actually meant for creating something new right focus upon that you will definitely get the position what you are desiring for.

To Increase your subject Knowledge you can do these things :-

->Following good Electronics magazines like EFY and getting updated with all the latest updates in the field of electronics.

->Participating in technical Competitions like Technofests , paper/Project Presentations etc.., In which you will not only exhibit your ideas but also you will get some knowledge from other young guns.

->Attending for workshops conducted on emerging technologies and fields of VLSI ,Embedded systems,Mechatronics etc.,

->Follow your classwork perfectly and update and sychronize with the present world.

->Meet the Industry personnel and know about the practical ECE you will get so much of knowledge.

These all are some flash thoughts of what you can do. you can think and plan for many like these

Regards

~AdityA~
13th May 2011, 12:26 AM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: What should I do to increase my knowledge in the industrial line while doing ECE 3rd year?

read the magazines of related to electronic
attend all workshop
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?