15th March 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to join Military Section as a General Commander after completing graduation?

im a student and im studying in class 12th commerce and i want to join in militry section after gratution to be a general commander in future.so what should i have to do to get through my aim?

30th April 2011, 11:45 PM
amahajan

Default Re: How to join Military Section as a General Commander after completing graduation?

Dear you can get into army through UPSC exam. I am giving you a link where you would find all the details of exam.

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimple.aspx?MnId=UJmqZRCg5p8=&ParentID=LwoZ AzlgsAg=
1st May 2011, 12:52 AM
brihans

Default Re: How to join Military Section as a General Commander after completing graduation?

after completing your graduation you can appear for ssb exam or upsc exam to get into army as a commander
1st May 2011, 02:05 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

You can join in Indian Military Army after your graduation,by appearing CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam:

Minimum graduation degree in Engineering/B.com

Age should be between 21 to 25 years.

If you require any information about CDS exam,then click here
1st May 2011, 01:19 PM
partha100

you can give NDA exam which is conducted every year.you can get the NDA form from the head post office in your town.
1st May 2011, 02:12 PM
neelamalata80

you have to prepare for CDS UPSC exam and then apply for IMA(indian military acdemy).
for prepration you have to
1) improve your communication skills and english grammer.
2)have a knowledge of current affairs,geography and history.for this folllow readingnewspapers magazines having enrance questions.
3)be confident on yourself but not overconfident.show that what you have not extraordinary.
4)magazines like competion on focus,follow arihuns book for questions and follow 9th ,10th standard books for prepration .
after clearing the exam you will face interviews.
ok i think that much is enough for you for prepration.so start your prepration now.good luck
1st May 2011, 05:47 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

According to qualificational details provided by you I can discussonly one which best suites you.

NDA (National Defenc Academy).

NDA: is conducted by UPSC (http://upsc.gov.in) twice every year probably in the months of april and september, notification for which are announced in employment news.Candidate you had passed class 12 (Any subject) can appear for Army wing of NDA, Candidate you had passed/appeared class 12 (PCM) with at least 60% aggregate can appear for NAvy & AIrforce wings.

Age limit-
16 1/2 years- 19 years.

Valuable Advice:
Keep reading Employment News, for being up to date because all notifications are released there at least once in a month. And also because criteria keeps changing slightly.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
1st May 2011, 07:15 PM
rahul_kumar066

You get your dream through being in ssc and upsc exams.

You must be graduate. Or

you could be there from nda which conducted by upsc after passing 12.

Your coax
rahul
12th May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Which post I can get in Army after passing National Defence Academy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?