19th October 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?

could you please tell me,
1)what career to chose after 12th?
2)which is the best school to study for my given career?
3)how to make the best out of my given career?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  2. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  3. Top 10 B.Tech colleges in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  6. Top colleges in DU for Physics(Hons.) after 12th with 83% marks? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top colleges where I can get admission after scoring 82% in 12th?
  8. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  9. How to get admission in top 5 colleges of Delhi after scoring 6378 rank under IP? List of the colleges? What is the procedure?
  10. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  11. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  12. Can I take admission for B.Com(hons) in top college of commerce? Names of the colleges which I should opt for?
  13. What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?
  14. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  15. List of colleges which offer BBA in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 80% in 12th? I want to do BSc(H) in Chemistry
  17. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  18. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
7th April 2013, 09:32 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?

Dear Friend,
Next time please try to give the complete detail regarding you and your belonging classes and you are interested in,As incomplete informations doesn't help a lot.
Let it be now note that if you are wishing to go for Engineering you must have Physics,Chemistry & Maths as an important Subjects.And if you are wishing to apply for Medical than you must have Physics,Chemistry & Biology as an important subjects.

And,Yes opt the subjects for which you have a great interest,you wil sure be getting a great success.
Next time chose the one your heart say rather than depending on other,Every field is good for us just we need to work for it.
17th September 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?

My son clear 12th with arts 62% what is the opsion for his bright future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?