31st March 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I study except Physics and Chemistry if expecting 60% in 12th Science?

Sir,
What can I do after 12th as I am getting 60%.
I am from Science stream but I don't want
to study Physics and Chemistry any more.
So help me sir.

31st March 2015, 08:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study except Physics and Chemistry if expecting 60% in 12th Science?

Sorry,since you are a student of science stream it is not possible to move further without this .
Move the fear of physics and chemistry from your mind .Please give 1hour of proper study on each of chemistry and physics and read the NCERT book properly for a month.I know you will definitely feel interest in it .

Both the paper are very easy and every question are from the NCERT only even the numerical also.
31st March 2015, 10:32 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study except Physics and Chemistry if expecting 60% in 12th Science?

You do not want to study Physics and Chemistry means you do not have interest in it. Do that in which you have interest so switch to some other stream in which you feel comfortable like you can go for B.A or BCA or B.com etc.
1st April 2015, 12:49 AM
sachin200792

Since you are not interested in Physics or Chemistry, the other good options you have are Mathematics and English.

You can go for B.Sc. in Mathematics but even there you might have to study some physics although chemistry might not be involved.

You can go for B.A. in English. This will give you a different career option, other than science and technology.

If you want to stay with technology you can opt for the Computer Science courses like BCA or B.Sc. in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?