19th November 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I take in 11th standard to become a pilot in future?

What should I take in 11th standard to become a pilot in future? Can you please give me the right suggestion on this? I am confused now on what course to be selected. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon. Thanks!

20th November 2017, 06:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I take in 11th standard to become a pilot in future?

The essential subjects required for Pilot in senior secondary board examination of 10+2 is Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.

You need to study PCM subjects in 10+2 for becoming Pilot in future
20th November 2017, 06:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Minimum eligibility criteria for getting Commercial Pilot Licence which is mandatory for becoming pilot is such that candidate must be 12th pass with at least 60% aggregate and must have studied mathematics and physics in their 11th and 12th standard.
Even student of impure science stream that is PCB can opt for it if he or she has studied and passed in Mathematics too, no matter even if maths was optional subject.
20th November 2017, 09:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You need to first decide whether you would like to join the IAF as a pilot or join as a commercial pilot.

You will can join this stream after your 12th standard. But for that you need to have pursued Physics and Chemistry and also Maths during 12th standard.

Also 50% marks is a must in these subjects. Start preparing for the entrance exams right away as you are eligible to apply during your 12th standard.
20th November 2017, 09:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, maths subject is a must ,so take up maths along with any stream you like physics, chemistry, economics, computer etc. After that get a good result in your 12th, you would be eligible for applying aviation wing courses , or join NDA, for the Indian Air Force wing.
20th November 2017, 10:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To become a Pilot in future, you have to pursue your 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board and you have to pursue Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering course. To get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examination conducted at National or State or University level. After completion of your Bachelor's degree course in aircraft operations, aviation or aeronautical engineering course, you are eligible to apply for Pilot job.
20th November 2017, 11:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To become a Commercial Pilot in future, you must have a good knowledge of Physics and Mathematics.

So, you will have to opt for Physics, Mathematics as your compulsory subjects in 11th and 12th standard.

Then, you must have at least 18 years of age.

In addition, you should have 64 to 77 inches height when standing.

While sitting, you should have height of 34 to 40 inches
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?