7th December 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a pilot after completion of 12th standard with Biology?

I take biology in the 11th and 12th standard. My aim is to become a pilot.
So I can become a pilot? Am I eligible? Can you please give me the details on this? What should I do next if am not eligible now? Please answer me back soon. Thanks!

9th December 2017, 03:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a pilot after completion of 12th standard with Biology?

For becoming a Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot, you must have studied Physics and Mathematics in 11th and 12th standard.

As you have completed 11th and 12th with Biology, so you are not eligible to apply yourself for becoming Pilot.

As you are not eligible, so you can apply for NDA Exam if you really wish to join Defence sector.

Through NDA Exam, you can apply for Army wing of National Defence Academy.
9th December 2017, 07:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a pilot after completion of 12th standard with Biology?

The eligibility criteria for Pilot is:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Mathematics and Physics. The minimum percentage of marks is 50%.

2. The age limit is:

Minimum age is 16 years for Student Pilot license, 17 years for Private Pilot License and 18 years for Commercial Pilot license.

Biology stream candidates can not apply for Pilot entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?