19th July 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What should be minimum percent in 10th class for getting admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner?

What should be minimum percent in 10th class for getting admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which they will ask for? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  2. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  3. How much percent is required in 10th to be eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  4. How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?
  5. Can I apply for polytechnic after failing in maths subject?
  6. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  7. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  8. How much percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in Ranchi Polytechnic Government colleges is possible?
  10. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  11. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  12. Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class
  13. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  14. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board?
  15. When I have to fill the polytechnic admission form?
  16. Admission in Ranchi government polytechnic college with 79% in 10th?
  17. What percentage is required for admission in Government Polytechnic, Pune?
  18. What is the cut-off for Government Polytechnic College, Mumbai for admission in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
22nd July 2017, 08:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be minimum percent in 10th class for getting admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course in government polytechnic college in Bikaner, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You need to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state technical board for getting admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?