19th April 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow after completing Intermediate for pursuing PhD in Hindi?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue PhD in Hindi so I want to know what steps should I follow after completing Intermediate for pursuing PhD in Hindi? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  2. What steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream?
  3. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  4. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  5. What steps should I follow after completing BA to become an Air Hostess? What is the Physical requirements?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Psychology?
  7. What steps should I follow to become a Pilot after completing my Graduation with B.Sc?
  8. Which stream should I choose for Intermediate to become a Chartered Accountant? What steps should I follow to become a Charted Accountant?
  9. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  11. What steps should I follow for pursuing Diploma after 6 years of completing class 12th? Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET this year? -- [New]
  12. What are the steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in Barathanatiyam?
  13. What steps should I follow to become an Astronomer in any of the Indian Space Organisation after completing B.Sc?
  14. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Hindi?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  17. How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?
  18. How can I get a job as Nurse in Australia after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What steps should I follow to get a job?
19th April 2017, 10:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What steps should I follow after completing Intermediate for pursuing PhD in Hindi?

For doing PhD in Hindi you need to do post graduation in Hindi with minimum of 55% marks. After completion of your post graduation you have to give UGC NET exam. After qualifying in this exam you can get admission in a good university without appearing any other entrance exam conducted by the university. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?