19th April 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow for pursuing Diploma after 6 years of completing class 12th? Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET this year?

Respected Sir, I had completed my class 12th with Science stream 6 years ago and now I want to pursue Diploma so I want to know what steps should I follow for pursuing Diploma after 6 years of completing class 12th? Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET this year? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  2. Eligibility to appear in VOCLET for Diploma Mechanical 1st year student?
  3. What steps should I follow after completing Intermediate for pursuing PhD in Hindi?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  5. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  6. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  7. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  8. Can I do voclet diploma engineering in mechanical after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?
  9. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  10. Eligibility for VOCLET 2016 -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for Voclet exam? Passing marks required?
  12. Eligibility to appear in VOCLET for Diploma Electrical 1st year student?
  13. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  14. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for internships while pursuing IT engineering 2nd year?
  16. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  17. What steps should I follow to get a Government Banking job after completing class 12th (Science stream)?
  18. Can I appear in VOCLET 2017 without fully completing the ITI course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?