7th July 2013, 09:39 AM
Abhimanyu Ray

What is the syllabus of IES for electronics and electrical branch?

please post syllabus of ies for electrical and electronics branch

Related Questions:
  1. Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?
  2. Complete Syllabus of IES Exam for Electrical stream?
  3. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. What should I do to prepare for IES with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  5. Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics branch? Which books should be preferred for PSU exam?
  6. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Names of the books that I should refer for IES exam? My branch is electrical
  8. Can a graduate from electrical and electronics branch appear for IES? -- [New]
  9. Is GATE and IES compulsory for PSU? What is the syllabus?
  10. Syllabus of IES for IT Branch?
  11. List of branches of engineering applicable for IES? I've completed B.E from NPTI in power engineering
  12. How to do prepare for IES and GATE? Books to be referred?
  13. Can I give IES exam with electronics and electrical branch
  14. Syllabus for IES for electronics and communication branch?
  15. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electrical and Electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  17. Is IAS exam only for B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Paper format for IES electrical exam? Syllabus of prelims and mains? Books for the same?
27th July 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IES for electronics and electrical branch?

Hello sir my branch is electronic and instrumentation.Can I apply for IES examination?if yes,then please tell me about syllabus for E &I.
27th December 2014, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IES for electronics and electrical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhimanyu Ray View Post

please post syllabus of ies for electrical and electronics branch
You can apply for IES exam in electronics and communication subject because there is no subject for electrical and electronics subject. I have attached the syllabus for IES exam for electronics and communication subject so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IES SYLLABUS FOR ECE.pdf(83.6 KB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?