22nd April 2011, 03:00 AM
ajay chhalotre

What is the syllabus of NPTI exam for Mechanical Engineering? Pattern of the entrance exam?

give me informetion about syllabus of npti for mechanical & pattern

10th May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of NPTI exam for Mechanical Engineering? Pattern of the entrance exam?

Fro wer i will get study material of npti for mechanical engineering ????????
18th September 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of NPTI exam for Mechanical Engineering? Pattern of the entrance exam?

sir i am doing BE from electronics and communication 2nd year i want to know npti syllbus
25th February 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for pgdcet in ntpi for mechanical engineering
20th April 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir please provide me npti pgdc cet model paper for mechanical engineering my e mail id is [email protected]
22nd April 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir please provide me npti pgdc cet model paper for mechanical engineering my e mail id is [email protected]
7th May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hie,m shubham cont. my btech in mech.engg. in 6th sem.i want to join npti ,so plz tell me which program will b more benifical for me and also the procedure of admission
25th August 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

can i know the syllabus of NPTIfor mechanical branch?
5th February 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know how to take admision in npti means i want to know admision process
6th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir what are the sylabus for entrance exam of b tech mechanical engg students.
25th August 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE SYLLABUS OF B.E MECHANICAL AND ABOUT THE AGE LIMIT OF FACING THE EXAMINATION
9th July 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

what ithe study material and books used for npti pgdc and books
sir pls suggest us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?