27th April 2011, 09:19 PM
arunsingh pbh

What is the syllabus of UKPSC preliminary entrance exam for GS and Law subject?

i want to know about the syllabus of ukpsc 2011 preliminary exam in subject gs & law

28th April 2011, 04:25 PM

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UKPSC preliminary entrance exam for GS and Law subject?

Preliminary Examination
General Studies and General Aptitude Test (Objective Type)
Time – 02 Hours M.M. 150

1- General Science- Questions on general science will cover general understanding and application of science, including matter of day to day observation and experiences as may be expected from an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.

2- History of India- Questions on history of India will be based on broad understanding of ancient, medieval and modern India’s political, social, economic, and cultural aspects.

3- Indian National Movement- Questions on Indian National Movement will be based on India’s freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence.

4- Indian Polity and Economy- Questions on Indian Polity and economy will be based on Indian polity, constitution, panchayati raj and community development, broad features of Indian economy and planning.

5- Geography and Demography of India- Questions will be based on a broad understanding of geographical, ecological and socio-economic aspects of demography of India.

6- Current Events- Questions will be based on national and international important current events including sports and games.

7- General Awareness about Uttarakhand- Questions will be based on broad aspects of geography, history and heritage, civilization and culture including folk culture (comprising folk literature and dialects, art and crafts, fairs and festivals, costumes and ornaments, dances, songs and instruments, means of livelihood of and food habits), polity, role of Uttarakhand in freedom movement of India, movement for formation of Uttarakhand State, agriculture, environment, education, natural resources and current events, Eminent persons of Uttarakhand (past and present).

8- Knowledge of Computer- Questions will be based on basic knowledge of computer operations.

Paper-2 General Aptitude Test
Maximum Marks- 50 Total Questions- 50

General Intelligence- The questions on general intelligence will cover both verbal types and non verbal types including questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification and arithmetical number series, This test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas, symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
21st May 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UKPSC preliminary entrance exam for GS and Law subject?

can u tell me the date entrance exams of ukpcs.
12th July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF PRILIMINARY EXAM OF UKPCS
24th July 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any negative marking in ukpcs preliminary examaination 2011
27th July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the total subject vise syllabus of ukpcs uttrakhand 2011
19th August 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of general studies and geography optional for ukpsc prelims 2011
7th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what is tha syllabus of gs and sociology optional for ukpcs prelims 2011 and when will d exam be conducted
12th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS OF UKPCS 2011 PRELININARY
13th September 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection criteria of ukpsc??
28th September 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me the date of entrance exams of ukpcs. (lower subordinate)
8th October 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,please tell me date of ukpsc preliminari entrance exam.
11th October 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,please tell me date of ukpsc preliminari entrance exam. adimt card Uplod plz site me & my E-mil id [email protected]
21st October 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i belonge from uttrakhand and plz tell me the seat reservation for uttrakhand candidates .?
24th October 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

when will be held NT exam?
7th November 2011, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

How many candidates enrolled for the exam ?
23rd November 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

please give me u.k.psc pre exam question paper and its answer keys.
3rd December 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

when does held pcs exam
22nd December 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the syllabus of ukpsc 2011 preliminary exam in GS and COMMERCE.
25th December 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

8th jan 2012 is the date of ukpsc pre exam? Tell me plz...
16th January 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Answer key of gs upsc pre exam
5th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm graduate from economics,history n sosiolzy subjects n got 50% marks, n i'm a govt server as grd 3rd job. Nw i wanna apply fr UKPSC(uttarakhand civil services exam). Bt i dont hve knowledge tht hw to apply? Hw to preparetion fr tht? Wht is proszr fr choosing the sub? Wht r post in this ukpsc?...sir plz provide all the information as per possible.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?