16th July 2015, 11:58 PM
akshay kaushikk

What can I do to apply for UKPSC exam if Diploma in Automobile rather pure Mechanical?

sir i completed polytechnic in mechanical engineering(automobile) and sir ukpsc exam required mechanical engineering sir what can i apply for ukpsc exam

Related Questions:
  1. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  2. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  5. Which one is better between diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering?
  6. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  7. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  8. How to take training in government sector after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical(Automobile)
  9. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  10. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Can I do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU while working in automobile company?
  15. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  18. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
17th July 2015, 08:54 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to apply for UKPSC exam if Diploma in Automobile rather pure Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay kaushikk View Post
sir i completed polytechnic in mechanical engineering(automobile) and sir ukpsc exam required mechanical engineering sir what can i apply for ukpsc exam
Yes with this qualification you are eligible to apply for UPSC SCRA examination. SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination and this examinations is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for those candidates who are interested to work for the Mechanical Department of Indian Railways.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a citizen of India.
  • You should have passed in the first or second division in the higher secondary(12 years)examination under 10+2 pattern of school education to be able to appear for this examination.
  • At 10+2 level it is important to have Mathematics and at least Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
  • The lower age limit for giving this exam is 17 years and the upper age limit is 21 years.
Exam Pattern:-

The exam consists of three papers and mainly objective type questions are asked in the exam. Question paper is set in english and total marks alloted for this exam is 600 marks. Apart from the written exam a personality test is also conducted and 200 marks have been allotted for that exam.
  • Paper-I- General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test)- 200 marks
  • Paper-II- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)- 200 marks
  • Paper-III- Mathematics- 200 marks
For more information please click on this link: http://upsc.gov.in/general/scra.htm
17th July 2015, 10:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to apply for UKPSC exam if Diploma in Automobile rather pure Mechanical?

You can apply for UKPSC exam for the post of Assistant Divisional Inspector with your qualification .

Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) conducts exam to make recruitment for the post of Assistant Divisional Inspector .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must possess HSC(10+2) in Science stream from Uttarakhand Secondary Education Board or equivalent .

-The candidate should have Diploma in Mechanical Trades (3 years) or Diploma in Automobile Engineering and minimum three years of work experience in Vehicle Mechanical (Diesel/Petrol) .

-The candidate should have HMV/LMV License and proficiency in Hindi language.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 21 years to 42 years .

Selection procedure involves of :

Written test,

Practical Test and

Interview.

The candidate who gets selected as Assistant Divisional Inspector will receive salary of pay scale Rs. 9,300-34,800 per month .

To get more details, one can visit website:- http://www.ukpsc.gov
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?