16th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs in BSNL I can get having completed Diploma in ECE with 65%?

I want to work in BSNL. Iam completed diploma in ece with 65%. What type of jobs get in BSNL

Related Questions:
  1. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  2. What are the jobs in BSNL for B.E ECE students?
  3. What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE
  4. What are the jobs available in BSNL company after completing B.Tech ECE?
  5. Any jobs for diploma holders in ECE in railway department?
  6. Is a candidate completed B.Com(CA) from Tamilnadu open university, eligible for government jobs? I've completed 10th, Diploma in ECE and DOA
  7. How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same? -- [New]
  8. What are the jobs in government sector after completing diploma ECE with 91%
  9. What type of jobs can I get after completing diploma?
  10. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  11. What are the jobs available for me after doing B.E ECE in BSNK
  12. Previous BSNL question papers? How to get government BSNL jobs in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  13. How to get BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  15. How to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks?
  16. What type of jobs are available for me after completing diploma in CSE?
  17. What are the government jobs for ECE diploma holders?
  18. List of top companies in India in Electronics and Communication field? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2011, 03:57 PM
brijeshgzp123

Default Re: What type of jobs in BSNL I can get having completed Diploma in ECE with 65%?

TTA is a best job for you afte completing diploma
ECE.
thanks.............
11th August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs in BSNL I can get having completed Diploma in ECE with 65%?

what are jobs for b.tech ece students 2011-12 .when do ew have exams.what is aggregrate percentage required
26th September 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what is TTA
8th October 2011, 08:42 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

"LATEST JOBS IN BSNL BIHAR-Telecom Technical Assistants (TTAs)"

Eligibility:
MSc(Computer Science, Electronics / Applied Electronics) Diploma(Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control System)

Job Category: Core Technical, Diploma, Govt Sector

Last Date:
31 October 11

Job Type: Full Time

Hiring Process: Written-test.

Job Details:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd., Bihar Telecom Circle, invites applications from eligible candidates to recruit Telecom Technical Assistants (TTAs)
Nationality : Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.

Examination Fees:
Examination fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five hundred) only is payable by the applicants in the form of Demand Draft only addressed to “ A.O. (B&A) ,BSNL, % C.G.M.T. Patna.” Examination fee once paid will be not be refunded. No fee for the applicants of SC & ST categories.

Age as on 31/10/2011: 18 -27 years

Pay Scale :
Rs. 13,600 to 25,420/-

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

with regards,
Gaurav
10th October 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

where we get this examination form?
13th October 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the Diploma Electronic &Telecom.
8th November 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What type of jobs in BSnL i can get having completed MBA(Finance)2010.
27th May 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

what are the various jobs in bsnl for the b.tech ece students?and their syllabus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?