22nd March 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What type of preparation is required after graduation to get MCA admission in NIT or IIT?

I have appeared my class 12 exam and after my graduation i want to fight mca for nit trichy or iit roorkee. So which type of preparation can i do after 12 class? Can you please help me with the complete information which I have to follow?

Thank you!

31st October 2017, 04:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of preparation is required after graduation to get MCA admission in NIT or IIT?

The minimum required eligibility to get admission in MCA course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree. It is mandatory to have mathematics as main paper in bachelor degree.

So, after bachelor degree you have to appear and qualify in NIMCET or IIT JAM. Candidates after qualifying in examination become eligible to get admission in NIT and IIT.

The examination paper contains question of Mathematics, English and Computer Science.

Regular test series is mandatory for better revision.

Before the examination try to solve previous paper for time management course.

So, you must focus on these subject to qualify in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?