1st April 2016, 10:38 PM
R141054

Which branch gives more money after completion of college? Which is the best to take?

Which branch gives more money after completion of college? Which is the best to take? Can you please provide me your valuable suggestion on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon the complete information. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
31st October 2017, 05:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch gives more money after completion of college? Which is the best to take?

The salary in MNCs and other jobs are not offered on the basis of stream in bachelor degree.

The salary is offered on one's designation as well as on the experience and knowledge.

So, you can select the course according to your interest and try to excel yourself in it for placement in better company and with high salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?