7th August 2011, 11:27 AM
Adesh Chauhan

What type of work is offered by Software companies to computer engineering graduates?

What work do I need to do in the private companies like IBM,Wipro,Infosys after doing B.Tech from Computer Sciences??????????????????........................ .................

Please Reply its Urgent..

Related Questions:
  1. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  2. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BCA course?
  3. Will software companies recruit M.E graduates through off campus? I am planning to do M.E in computer science after B.Tech IT
  4. List of various IT jobs available in India which an MCA graduate can apply for?
  5. What are the jobs available after completing BCA and while pursuing ICWAI?
  6. What should I do for government jobs in Rajasthan? Any jobs for BCA students in government sector?
  7. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  8. What is the scope after MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning with job experience
  9. List of jobs in government sector for BCA students? How to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to do to get a job in MNC? Any short term course which I can do?
  11. What are the present career options for outgoing students of CSE department? What is the minimum percentage required to attend the interview in MNCs?
  12. Any other Aeronautical Engineering companies other than HAL, TANEJA, Pawan Helicopters?
  13. What are the M.E courses available for CSE?
  14. Any internship that are being offered in software companies for B.Tech IT students?
  15. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
  16. Is it beneficial to join newly emerging companies to get handsome salary for Engineering graduates? -- [New]
  17. Which field is good for me after doing BSc CS?
  18. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
2nd June 2012, 06:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of work is offered by Software companies to computer engineering graduates?

Usually CSE gradates are recruited to the role of Software programmers. You can also work as Design Engineer in these firms. System Analyst, Database administrator, etc are other profiles matching your qualification. Those with skills in computer networks can work as Network Engineer. Software Testing is another employment area suitable for B.tech in CSE.
25th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of work is offered by Software companies to computer engineering graduates?

in software companies are thay developing code or they editing the code that has already deen developed by someone?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?