11th November 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What types of posts are available after passing IAPS entrance exam? How much will be the salary?

which types of post will we get after passing iaps exam. what will be the salari

Related Questions:
  1. Posts available for Electrical engineer along with MBA? Qualification required and entrance exam?
  2. Can I get a job after B.Com? Where can I get a job?
  3. What should be the starting salary after passing IAS entrance exam?
  4. What is the salary after B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  5. When can I apply for bank PO entrance exam? What is the procedure for the same?
  6. How should I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for it? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  7. How can I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am a graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for me? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  8. What is the qualification to get a job in Indian Railways?
  9. Types of questions asked in the exam of M.Com from DU? Where is the course material available for the entrance exam?
  10. When is the Navy Non Technical Vacancy?
  11. Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course?
  12. What types of posts are there in Merchant Navy? What is the age requirement?
  13. What kind of posts are available in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? What salary I will get? Procedure to get job?
  14. Pay of FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Professor and SDO in NTPC as per Sixth Pay Commission?
  15. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What types of jobs are available for ECE students?
  17. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam?
  18. How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college
1st August 2017, 09:28 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What types of posts are available after passing IAPS entrance exam? How much will be the salary?

Eligibility for IPS exam:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree (any stream) from any recognized university.

Physical criteria :-

Minimum Height for men:- 165cm
For women:- 150cm

Minimum chest girth for men:- 84cm
For women:- 79cm

Myopia should not exceed minus 4.00D
Hypermyopia should not exceed plus 4.00D

Age limit:- 21 years to 30 years

For SC/ST number of attempts is unlimited
For general number of attempts is 4
For OBC candidate number of attempt is 7

Job post after IPS exam:-

Superintendent of Police
Salary:- Starting salary is between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. Rs. 39,000 with grade pay of Rs. 7,600/- per month.

Senior Superintendent of Police
Salary:- Starting salary is between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. Rs. 39,000 with grade pay of Rs. 8,900/- per month.

Special Commissioner
Salary:- Starting salary is between Rs. 37,400 to Rs. Rs. 67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 12,000/- per month.

Joint Commissioner
Salary:- Starting salary is between Rs. 37,400 to Rs. Rs. 67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/- per month

Commissioner
Salary:- Starting salary is around Rs. 80,000/-

Additional Deputy Commissioner
Salary:- Starting salary is between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. Rs. 39,000 with grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?