15th December 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the use of designing software like Autocad? How one can get job based on it?

sir please explain us what is the use of learning designing software like auto cad, and also do explain me that how can we get the jobs through that qualification.....?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a right choice between Computer Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  2. What are the courses available after completing engineering? Which are the extra courses available?
  3. Names of the colleges in which lateral entry for B.Tech is possible?
  4. Companies for bioinformatics software designing jobs in India?
  5. Will I get a job after doing B.Com and Autocad?
  6. What type of experience will be helpful in getting job at Russia?
  7. Is it a good option of doing MCA after the completion of BCA?
  8. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  9. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(IT) candidate? Expected salary as a fresher?
  11. Software courses for ECE student which will help in getting a job in Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the duration of Diploma course in DreamZone? Also tell me about fee details?
  13. Any short term courses for Mechanical Engineering students?
  14. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  15. Which software is good for me in designing for a job? I have completed diploma in Automobile engineering
  16. What expertise is required for training in the field of mechanical?
  17. Is B.Arch based on computer designing or general designing?
  18. Which basic Civil Engineering courses to take after completing I.T? Which are the institutes offering the course?
15th December 2015, 10:57 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What is the use of designing software like Autocad? How one can get job based on it?

By learning the designing software you can earn a good range of money. Because this work is a sitting work, you can do your work sitting anywhere and earn money for your work. Software's like Auto Cad, Stadd Pro, 3d Max (Designing Courses) are very good income sources. You can make designs of houses, roads, building, company and earn money for your designs. Now a days the time will getting modern and people will make their home design from a professional person, so by making your career in this field you can earn a good range of money. And the designing work is also not a ill will work. You have to be spend time in front of computer with your software and you can also do your work in your holidays and during your free periods whenever you want. That is one of the biggest advantage of these designing courses work.
Except from Auto Cad you can also learn the software's listed below, These are very beneficently for you if you want to make your career in designing field.
- 3d Max
- Rivet Architecture
- MS Project
- Stadd Pro
- Primavera
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?