16th July 2012, 10:23 AM
komit singh1

What is the use of Java language in computer?

subject: computer
what is the usage of java language in computer...pelase tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. How to choose a programming language as my career after B.Tech computer science? Can I earn anything by being an expert in the language?
  2. What is the use of Java language in computer?
  3. Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?
  4. Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?
  5. What should I do to improve my programming skills?
  6. Is JAVA better than C++? What is the use of learning C++ language?
  7. Which language to choose between Java and .NET? Which is better in software industry? Does Language Selection affect my campus section?
  8. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  9. Exam date for ad no. 44 & 45 of UPHESC? Syllabus of GK and B.Ed subjects?
  10. Information about the certification courses during academic year?
  11. Which course to do from NIIT to become a Software Engineer? -- [New]
  12. Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?
  13. What is the difference between Information Technology and Information Practice?
  14. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?
  15. Is Java Pure oriented language?
  16. Can I do BCA without Maths in 12th?
  17. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  18. Which one is better between Java and .Net? -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2012, 01:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of Java language in computer?

Java is a software programming language. It is used to develop application software. Application software is used in real time applications like railway ticketing, search engines, etc. The language is portable and can be run in any machines. Experts in this language can work as software professionals.
29th August 2012, 01:34 PM
Sampath84
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the use of Java language in computer?

Hai,

I have attached the details of JAVA.

Hope this will be needful....
Attached Files
File Type: docx use of java.docx(33.5 KB, 66 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?