14th December 2011, 09:23 PM
harsha.3919

Is JAVA better than C++? What is the use of learning C++ language?

we know that after developing c++ we got java language. i.e java is better than c++. but why we still learn c++ language?? what is the use of learning c++ language

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
  2. IETE DIPIETE-CS (New Scheme) Java and Web Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  4. Which course has a better job opportunity between Civil, ECE, Computers after 4 years?
  5. Which language should I prefer between Java and C#? Details about the international certifications of the particular language? How can I prepare for it?
  6. Which language to choose between Java and .NET? Which is better in software industry? Does Language Selection affect my campus section?
  7. Which companies offers summer training in Java? -- [New]
  8. Study material to prepare for IIT JAM in Maths?
  9. How to choose a programming language as my career after B.Tech computer science? Can I earn anything by being an expert in the language?
  10. Do a PHP Developer have the chance to work with MNCs?
  11. What is the scope after completing B.Tech Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in specific computer language like Java, C, C++ etc.?
  15. Is Java Pure oriented language?
  16. What is the full syllabus of computer science?
  17. Procedure to change career from Banking to Software field?
  18. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
15th December 2011, 01:23 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is JAVA better than C++? What is the use of learning C++ language?

Yes Java is better then the C++ language. Yes both are the object oriented languages but C++ is the implementation of the C and Java is the implementation of the C++. Now in this time Java is the most widely used language you can find that in all the mobile application java language is used. So if you want to make career in the language then I will suggest you to take the java language.
15th December 2011, 04:35 AM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is JAVA better than C++? What is the use of learning C++ language?

Firstlly I would like to say that JAVA it is a programmimg language that currentlly in the market , But do not forgot that the functions of C++ just inheritated in JAVA,

If you are thinking that there is no neeed to learn C++ before VB, Java.
Then It is impossible.Because all the basic concepts are finised in C++. So Kindlly
Complete C++ & then Go ahead

Thank You
Navin Balla
30th May 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is JAVA better than C ? What is the use of learning C language?

sir plz tell me..what is the difference between j2ee n java language ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?