21st February 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity period of an OBC Category Caste certificate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my MBBS course and now I am appearing for DNB Counselling. I have an OBC certificated that had been made 2 years ago and now I want to submit it for Counselling this year so I want to know whether the Certificate is valid or not? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
24th February 2017, 03:46 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the validity period of an OBC Category Caste certificate?

You have completed your MBBS degree and about to appear for DNB counselling in which you have to submit the OBC certificate.

>>Other Backward Caste (OBC) certificate is used to avail the reservation in recruitment process or in taking admission in college/ Institute. You have made your OBC certificate 2 years ago and want to know whether it is valid or not. Yes, definitely it is valid because the validity for OBC certificate is three years from the date of issuing.
13th March 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have a non creme layer certificate from 6 may 2016 ,is enough to apply for a post of airport authority ,should reach on or before 31 March 2017 ?? And non creme layer is enough as a caste certificate for age relaxation???
14th February 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, If I have caste certificate for obc (creamy layer) produced on edistrict.up.nic.in of up then in neet exam my caste certificate is valid or not?
9th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am having obc certificate of year 2016 and i am going to give exam of pgimer and they ask for fresh certificate so what should I do?
10th March 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam
I am appearing for net exam and I have caste certificate for obc category issued by tehsildar of Ludhiana in 1997. Is this certificate valid in Delhi as I got married in Delhi from Ludhiana. What should I do for this or can I apply for non creamy layer certificate on the basis of this above said caste certificate. Also suggest what is to be done to renew it if required.
28th March 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

HI sir, I am appearing for NEET exam 2019, I have my OBC certificate and nativity certificate received on 2018. Is it valid for 2019
3rd December 2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Is my obc certificate made in jily 2018 valid, for admission in same university for post graduation now in december 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?