6th June 2011, 02:10 AM
mrodedra

If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?

Hi, I'm from Gujarat and my caste 'Mer' comes under OBC category in Gujarat. My son born in Karnataka, Is my son eligible to get OBC certificate & how and where to get certificate? my caste is not listed in karnataka OBC caste. please help me

Regards,
Meraman

Related Questions:
  1. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  2. What is the last date for caste certificate verification in IPU? -- [New]
  3. Being a Commander in Indian Navy can I get an OBC certificate?
  4. Am I eligible for getting OBC Non-creamy layer certificate for Gujarat state with an annual income of 4.5 Lakhs? Do my child eligible to apply for Higher studies with OBC category?
  5. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does I have to show my caste certificate for admission in IIT if qualified in JEE Advanced which is applied under OBC category?
  7. Is it possible to apply in JEE Advanced without caste certificate?
  8. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  9. Do I need to apply for New OBC certificate due to change of State?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  11. Is my son eligible to get reservation under OBC quota being from Billava caste?
  12. Is it possible to apply for JEE Advanced and submit caste certificate at the time of admission being an OBC candidate?
  13. Can I get the OBC certificate if my native place is UP and staying in Gujarat?
  14. Keralite OBC certificate holder who is living in Maharashtra after marriage belongs to which caste OBC or UR?
  15. Process of getting OBC (NCL) certificate?
  16. OBC caste certificate required with IIT JEE form?
  17. DPMT after passing 12th standard from UP?
  18. Is Badgujar caste from Maharashtra included in Central List of OBC's? How to get the caste certificate of OBC in central government?
29th June 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?

my native place was utter pradesh but im staying in gujarat since last 20 years my son and daughter was born in gujarat i came under obc can i get obc certificate from gujarat
13th July 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If a student is of "Mer" caste under OBC category in Gujarat then is he eligible to get OBC certificate?

I am a son of Shaikh family who is residing in Karnataka but after the death of my father I am leaving in Maharshtra since last 20years then can I get OBC certificate from Maharashtra when my cast is coming under the category of OBC in maharashtra
9th September 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm from Karnataka and my caste comes under OBC category I in Karnataka
my caste is not listed in Maharashtra state OBC caste. I need cast certificate for my daughter's education please help me
20th October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i am from gujarat and my community 'chhipa' comes in central list of OBC
can i get OBC certificate from gujarat
24th December 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

SIR ! WHETHER MUSLIMS WITH THEIR SURNAMES AS MOHAMMAD WILL COME UNDER BC-E IN ANDHRA PRADESH OR NOT ?
24th January 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i belong to the caste chettiyar it comes under obc in pondicherry ,i was born in karnataka and studied here from begining to class 12,am i eligible to get o.b.c certificate,if yes please tell us how & where to get certificate,my caste is not listed in karnataka caste list,please help us
16th June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

meena or mina getting st benefit in all india still they r st there is no chage in their catagory why they r getting st benefit.
21st February 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

my child born at maharastra state .in Central list of Gujarat my cast shown in OBC catgory can i get OBC certificate from gujarat state all education of myself & my child at gujrat state since last 40 year. I not got certificate due to board shown all offices outer state candidate will not be issued cast certificate
14th June 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

my obc certificate was Gujarat my father was last 55 year living Mumbai how to apply in non creamy layer certificate
Mahabharata state
please sir guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?