23rd January 2012, 08:29 PM
dany xaviour

What will be the best course to do after +2 commerce as i am planning to join the Indian army as an officer?

What will be the best course to do after +2 commerce as i am planning to join the Indian army as an officer? I just want to know some more viewpoints about this matter.

7th July 2012, 01:16 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What will be the best course to do after +2 commerce as i am planning to join the Indian army as an officer?

hello friend..!!

->there are various courses after +2 commerce which you can do.

->if you have mathematics with commerce in 12th then you can go for BCA/MCA,BBA/MBA.

->if you stick with commerce that means you don't have mathematics with commerce then you can go for B.COM,C.A etc.

->if you have interest to go for officer in Indian army ,then you should first complete your graduation in technical field otherwise you can go after 12th by giving the NDA(national defense academy) entrance exam.

thank u!!
18th June 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the best course to do after 2 commerce as i am planning to join the Indian army as an officer?

Bcom reg is beter then prof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?