1st February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What's the scheduled date for non-technical exam in Orissa?

In which date non-technical exam held in orissa ?
how may i get details about the stated forum

Related Questions:
  1. What's the scheduled date for Army technical-trace and navy Technical-trade? I've completed 12th std
  2. Is Orissa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dhenkanal, Orissa approved by AICTE for technical education?
  3. What is the date of issue of application form for Orissa Engineering Exam?
  4. How to get the forms of Orissa Medical Entrance Exam?
  5. Date of start of Orissa JEE counseling? Which is the best private college of Orissa?
  6. What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?
  7. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  8. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  9. Is orissa scheduled caste included in central OBC list? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the next exam for IB is scheduled for non technical entry recruitment?
  11. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  12. What is the commencement date of Orissa Administrative Services?
  13. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  14. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission? -- [New]
  15. Has the date of examination for Orissa Administrative services been published by Orissa Public Service Commission Cuttack?
  16. Do WIPRO and COGNIZANT have placement drives in Orissa? Approximate date?
  17. Date of issue of application forms for Orissa Engineering Exam?
  18. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
6th April 2019, 08:55 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the scheduled date for non-technical exam in Orissa?

Hi,

The non-technical exams will be held in orissa in the month of march. May be from around 5 march.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?