1st July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for bank exam? What is the procedure for it?

i want to apply for bank exam but i dont know the procedure for it.so can i please know in detail thath wahat is the procedure for it.i am in sybcom

25th July 2014, 12:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for bank exam? What is the procedure for it?

There is exam for Probationary officer and Junior officer. The PO exam is conducted usually in August and November. Banks conducts the probationary officer exam every year. For Probationary officer, graduate candidate within age limit of 21-25 and citizenship of India. Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 55 per cent marks. The test comprise of objective tests and descriptive test. The objective test is for two hours and comprise of four segments of 50 marks each. It covers the English Language including grammar, vocabulary, comprehension , General Awareness, Marketing and Computers, Data Analysis and Interpretation and Reasoning. In the descriptive test comprise of 50 marks check out comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay in English. The group discussion and interview is in the phase II comprise of 20 and 30 marks respectively.
For the eligibility of the clerks, there is clerk common written exam conducted by IBPS, candidates must have a valid score card. The age limit should be 18 to 28 years. There is relaxation of age for the reserved candidates. Candidates should have completed class 12. They should hold proficiency in computer and office automation. Knowledge about regional language is essential.
18th February 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for bank exam? What is the procedure for it?

I have completed my graduation in b. com I want to set my career in banking please suggest me some courses related to
banking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?