16th April 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting date for registration in CA common proficiency test?

Please tell me that What is the starting date for registration in CA common proficiency test December 2013?

17th April 2013, 03:52 PM
sarkarkrish180289

Default Re: What is the starting date for registration in CA common proficiency test?

Any time you go to the ICAI office for registration. Any particular date is not required.
21st May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting date for registration in CA common proficiency test?

Sir,plz tell me the last date of registration of ca-cpt of decmber 2013.My e-mail [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 01:13 AM
rx9045

Smile Re: What is the starting date for registration in CA common proficiency test?

hello friend,

You need to register yourself for CA course upto 2nd April 2013 at ICAI. Only registered student before 2nd April 2013 eligible to give exam in June 2013 test.

And upto 1st week of October(date not declared yet) at ICAI for DECEMBER 2013 test.

Choose one of the option for fill examination form.

Option 1.Fill the examination form along with registration form as I sated above.
Registration form and examination form available at ICAI counter throughout the year. You need to go to your nearby ICAI counter and fill the form immediately. The separates fees is Rs.1000/- is applicable (Rs 500/- toward examination fee and Rs. 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure).

Option 2. If you already enrolled at ICAI,then you need to just fill the examination form by paying the fee of Rs 1000/-(Rs.500 toward examination fee and Rs. 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure).

Option 3. If you want to save Rs 500/- for examination the best option to fill examination application form online at http://icaiexam.org
payment have been made through either VISA/MASTER CREDIT/DEBIT CARD.
20th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of registration of cpt for december attempt 2013?
22nd June 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF RAGISTRATION OF CA CPT FOR DEC 2013
22nd June 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied cpt application through online 18/06/2013 and send the application and attached papers by registered post icai office at chennai on 19/06/2013.when will i get registration no and study material and also i have wrongly filled my application (first name instead of lastname).now what should i do pls help me sir.
22nd June 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied cpt application through online on 18/06/2013 and send the application and attached papers icai at chennai.when will i get my registration no and study matrial and also i have wrongly filed application (first name instead of lastname).what should i do now?
24th June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir What Is the last date of registeration of CA (CPT) For December 2013? Plz give me answer on my E-mail ID. ([email protected]).
5th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for getting registration in CPT for dec.2013????
3rd August 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i m studing in class 12 and will appear in 12th board in march 2014 so could i enroll today? How many time i can appear in cpt exam
23rd August 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the start date for registration for cpt exam.2014june
kiran desai
7th November 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting date for registration in cpt exam
21st March 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have registered in april but I want to give exam in December instad of june van I do so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?