20th April 2011, 01:49 AM
bharatbhusan1305

When can I take admission in JBE from Delhi? What is the procedure to take admission?

please tell me that when i can take admission in jbe from delhi and what the process to take admission

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
  2. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  3. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form? -- [New]
  4. Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?
  5. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  6. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges offering B.P.Ed in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Best B.Ed colleges in Delhi and procedure for admission after scoring 52% marks in B.Com?
  9. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  10. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  11. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Admission procedure to study 11th in Delhi for 10th ICSE student of Mumbai?
  13. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Delhi
  15. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  16. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?
  17. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  18. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
25th August 2011, 07:08 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: When can I take admission in JBE from Delhi? What is the procedure to take admission?

Dear,

I am here to provide you all the detail about JBE exam.

Eligibility : 12 Pass with min. 50% marks in 12 boards.

Procedure of Admission : Entrance Exam

Forms are generally available in April.

Better Luck Next Time!

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?