3rd November 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

When do I get the admission forms for B.Pharmacy? When will the examination be held?

I am appearing for ISC in 2016. When shall i get the admission forms for b.pharmacy? When and from where shall i collect it? What is the main criteria for b.pharm? When will the examination be held???

30th April 2017, 10:51 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: When do I get the admission forms for B.Pharmacy? When will the examination be held?

As you want to know date of to get the admission forms for B.Pharmacy here, I am going to tell you the same-

Tentative date of B.Pharmacy forms: In the month of March.

You get the application form of official website of the college in which you want to take admission.

Tentative examination date: Second or third week of December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?