12th March 2011, 09:20 PM
uttam mandal

Can I apply for TCS after having 1 year gap after 12th?

repected sir/madam, i am uttam, a student bac from berhampur university. I have discontinued one year after +2 so i want to know that i can apply for in tcs or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for TCS after having 1 year gap after 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate?
  4. Can I apply for jobs in Wipro and TCS even if I have finished my B.Sc degree in 4 years?
  5. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  6. Should I have to mention a year gap to apply for TCS Off-Campus Drive? Do they verify the reason of gaping a year?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS if I have a total of 3 years gap after passing out 12th? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  10. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  11. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  12. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  13. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  15. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  16. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  17. Am I eligible for all companies like TCS, WIPRO, Google, IBM after 1 year gap after 12th
  18. Will there be any Opportunity for me to get into TCS having 3 years gap after completion of 12th class?

15th March 2011, 11:09 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for TCS after having 1 year gap after 12th?

For TCS only technical student are eligible for TCS. BSc student are not eligible for TCS.
If you want to get more information about TCS eligibility criteria then please see the official website of TCS.

13th April 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i hav 2 years gap after 12th.....does it rely gonna difficult for me to hav a job

14th April 2011, 09:50 PM
sumati15

hello
The job in TCS depends onwhat qualification you have..
If you are from technical field then gap doesn't matter for job.

16th April 2011, 07:32 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The students who are in technical field can only apply for TCS.
So if you are not one of them then sorry to say but you cannot appear for it.
Try something else.
Thanks.

21st June 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have 71% my B.Tech .now i am doing M.Tech and in my M.Tech i got 88.14 % in my first semester.now i am completing my second semester.i have two years gap after my B.Tech.can i eligible for campus interviews in the companies like TCS , WIPRO , HCL , ACCENTURE , IBM , PERSISTENT , INFOSYS

3rd November 2011, 08:52 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Information Regarding TCS Recruitment.

TCS is the one of the most famous IT company of India. According to TCS eligibility criteria you are not eligible for the TCS recruitment examination.
To appear in the TCS recruitment process you need the following eligibility criteria.

TCS Eligibility Criteria :-
-> 60% marks in the 10th, 12th, and in B.Tech.
-> No more then two year gap in the whole caree

So up 2 year gap you are allowed for TCS not more than that..

21st November 2011, 12:15 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

Information Regarding TCS Recruitment.

TCS is the one of the most famous IT company of India. According to TCS eligibility criteria you are not eligible for the TCS recruitment examination.
To appear in the TCS recruitment process you need the following eligibility criteria.

TCS Eligibility Criteria :-
-> 60% marks in the 10th, 12th, and in B.Tech.
-> No more then two year gap in the whole career.

best of luck

21st November 2011, 06:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by uttam mandal View Post
repected sir/madam, i am uttam, a student bac from berhampur university. I have discontinued one year after +2 so i want to know that i can apply for in tcs or not?
Dear friend,

TCS is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TCS:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 2 year gap are allowed.

SELECTION PROCESS FOR TCS:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

You have 1 year gap in career so you are eligible for TCS if you have matched to the criteria of TCS

Thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?